List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leif Landén Date:May 26 2006 12:44pm
Subject:sql_create problems...
View as plain text
We are trying to use the SSQLS functions for an insert into our
database, but something with the macro is bugging us.. Here is what we
got:

Code:
/*
This is located in the beginning of the cpp file for the class we are
using it in..
*/
sql_create_4(score,
       0, 0,
       std::string, name,
       std::string, game,
       long long, point,
       mysqlpp::Date, playedtime);

Compiling with:
g++ -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include/mysql++/ -o
debug/HighScoreList.o -c HighScoreList.cpp

Errors given is:
HighScoreList.cpp: In member function `score_cus_value_list<Manip>
   score::value_list(const cchar*, Manip, mysqlpp::sql_cmp_type) const':
HighScoreList.cpp:6: error: syntax error before `,' token
HighScoreList.cpp: In member function `score_cus_field_list<Manip>
   score::field_list(const cchar*, Manip, mysqlpp::sql_cmp_type) const':
HighScoreList.cpp:6: error: syntax error before `,' token
... (and more)...

//Leif Landén

Thread
sql_create problems...Leif Landén26 May
  • Re: sql_create problems...Warren Young31 May