List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 24 2006 11:38am
Subject:Re: minimum calculation
View as plain text
Tomas Fischer wrote:

> How can I get the result of following query?

I don't know, but I'll tell you how I'd find out: I'd figure out how
you'd do it with the C API, then look through MySQL++ for similar calls
to see how you can get access to similar functionality.  If there is no
way to get access to the underlying C API in a way needed to retrieve
the result, then I'd look at writing a patch to add it.
Thread
minimum calculationTomas Fischer23 May
  • Re: minimum calculationWarren Young24 May
  • Re: minimum calculationBj√∂rn Persson24 May