List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 19 2006 10:44am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ con.query() Crash w/Multithreaded Enabled
View as plain text
Brett Fowle wrote:

> I've debugged, checked the call-stack, done everything in my current knowledge-base
> that I could think of, but still to no avail.

Are you certain that it's not just throwing an exception you're not
catching?

Have you tried running the examples?  Assuming they work, try changing
one of them incrementally to make it query your database instead of the
sample one.  If none of your changes make the example start crashing,
then the difference is in the build settings.
Thread
MySQL++ con.query() Crash w/Multithreaded EnabledBrett Fowle18 May
  • Re: MySQL++ con.query() Crash w/Multithreaded EnabledWarren Young19 May