List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Root Date:May 16 2006 8:00pm
Subject:Problem applying patch for Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
Hello,

I found the thread on the patch for nullable fields in sqlss, and I tried to
apply it to the version 2.1.1 source code that I have.  I ran the patch program
with -p0 option, and had several hunks fail to match, and the diff file was
also expecting lib/Makefile.am, which doesn't exist in version 2.1.1.  Which
version was this patch file expected for?  Do we have an updated version of the
patch file anywhere?

Thank you,
Benjamin

Thread
Problem applying patch for Nullable fields in SQLSSBen Root16 May
  • Re: Problem applying patch for Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young17 May