List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sheng Yu Date:May 8 2006 4:18pm
Subject:Re: Exceptions when executing query << "select * from stock";
View as plain text
Thank you for reply. I have also noticed this problem, and I have checked
the call stack. The function in msvcp71.dll is called by msvcp80d.dll.
I just uninstall VS 2003 and leave VS2005 the only developing tools. The
problem remains, excepting that msvcp80d.dll could not found msvcp71.dll.

But if I compile and run the example in mysql++-1.7.40, everything
goes well and
no exceptions are generated.