List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kenneth J Giuliani Date:May 6 2006 8:31pm
Subject:Install problem with MySQL++ and Xandros
View as plain text
Hi,

I am working on the Xandros flavour of UNIX which automatically has MySQL
v 4.0.24 installed on it. I am trying to install mysql++ v 2.1.1 on it.

I have untarred the tar.gz file and try the "./configure" command.
I get a whole bunch of normal messages but then the following error message
pops up.

checking for MySQL library directory... configure: error: Didn't find mysqlclient library
in '/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql /usr/local/lib/mysql /opt/mysql/lib/mysql /usr/lib/mysql
/usr/local/mysql/lib /usr/local/lib /opt/mysql/lib /usr/lib'

Anyone have an idea on what's going wrong?

Ken

Thread
Install problem with MySQL++ and XandrosKenneth J Giuliani6 May
  • Re: Install problem with MySQL++ and XandrosChris Frey6 May