List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill K Date:April 28 2006 5:02pm
Subject:Stored Procedures / multi-query
View as plain text
Hello,

After searching a while, I found there are some issues with MySQL++ and
MySQL Stored Procedures.

Reference:
http://www.mysqltalk.org/stored-procedures-and-multi-queries-bug-vt158123.html

Also, in the repository/wishlist for MySQL++ 2.0, I see this:
"Look into stored procedure failure when you don't set 'multi-query'
option on connection creation."

Wishlist URL: http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/mysqlpp/trunk/Wishlist?rev=918

I am having the problem ("can't return a result set in the given
context") described in the first link while using MySQL++. I have found
no solution for this so far. Does anyone have a fix? How DO you set
'multi-query' option on connection creation?

Sorry if that has been answered somewhere, but even if it has, I guess
it would still be good for "stored procedures" to be in this mailing
list archive.

Thanks!

- Bill Krahmer

Thread
Stored Procedures / multi-queryBill K28 Apr
  • Re: Stored Procedures / multi-queryWarren Young28 Apr