List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 28 2006 10:25am
Subject:Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)
View as plain text
Pedro Lamarão wrote:
> "Query::lock" and "Query::unlock" are really missing the DLL

They're private member functions -- there is no reason why they should
be accessible in the DLL's interface.

> I tried adding MYSQLPP_EXPORT to Lockable's
> members, but that didn't do the trick for me.

If you wanted to try and "fix" this, you'd add MYSQLPP_EXPORT to lock()
and unlock() in query.h, not lockable.h.  lockable.h just declares
virtual member functions, it doesn't define anything that could be
exported in the DLL interface.
Thread
Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro LamarĂ£o26 Apr
  • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro LamarĂ£o27 Apr
      • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young28 Apr