List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pedro Lamarão Date:April 27 2006 4:39pm
Subject:Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)
View as plain text
Warren Young escreveu:
> Pedro Lamarão wrote:
>> Compiling my application I get:
>>
>> sql.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: virtual
>> void __thiscall mysqlpp::Query::unlock(void)"
>
> Do the examples build?  If so, then there is some difference in the
> way you are building your program vs. how the examples get built.
>
> Either study the differences, or let us know the command line you're
> trying to use and we'll point the differences out to you.

All examples use Query like the following program:

#include <mysql++.h>

int
main (int argc, char* argv[]) {
    mysqlpp::Connection c;
    mysqlpp::Query q = c.query();
    return 0;
}

This links fine. But the following doesn't link:

#include <mysql++.h>

int
main (int argc, char* argv[]) {
    mysqlpp::Connection c;
    mysqlpp::Query q(&c, true);
    return 0;
}

"Query::lock" and "Query::unlock" are really missing the DLL (as seen
with Dependency Walker); I tried adding MYSQLPP_EXPORT to Lockable's
members, but that didn't do the trick for me.

--
Pedro Lamarão
Desenvolvimento

Intersix Technologies S.A.
SP: (55 11 3803-9300)
RJ: (55 21 3852-3240)
www.intersix.com.br

Your Security is our Business

Thread
Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro Lamarão26 Apr
  • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro Lamarão27 Apr
      • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young28 Apr