List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 27 2006 9:01am
Subject:Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)
View as plain text
Pedro Lamarão wrote:
> Compiling my application I get:
>
> sql.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: virtual
> void __thiscall mysqlpp::Query::unlock(void)"

Do the examples build?  If so, then there is some difference in the way
you are building your program vs. how the examples get built.

Either study the differences, or let us know the command line you're
trying to use and we'll point the differences out to you.
Thread
Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro LamarĂ£o26 Apr
  • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro LamarĂ£o27 Apr
      • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young28 Apr