List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 27 2006 8:58am
Subject:Re: MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testing
View as plain text
Carlos Flores wrote:
> the only thing I am concerned is the
> actual accuracy of transformed data from mysql to the library, how accurate
> it is in x64 in contrast with x86, I have read the docs and source code and
> many of them are handled with double.

This is all true.  Is there a question here?

> I would like to drop a precompiled package for version 2.1.1 for the win32
> platforms above,

I'm not sure what you're asking.  Are you asking if you can provide
binaries to other people?  If so, you are simply governed by the LGPL:
if you provide binaries for the library, you have to provide source
code, too.

> i will like to add a pkg-config script

What platform is this for, and what benefit does it provide?

>  the
> other thing is the rc script for win32, it will allow version control of
> libraries on the client machine, to avoid version conflicts.

Go ahead and send it.  If possible, also send the patches needed to the
Bakefiles that will ensure that this file is added to the msvc6prj
target project files.
Thread
MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testingCarlos Flores24 Apr
  • Re: MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testingWarren Young27 Apr
    • Re: MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testingCarlos Flores27 Apr