List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pedro Lamarão Date:April 26 2006 6:26pm
Subject:Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)
View as plain text
Compiling my application I get:

sql.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: virtual
void __thiscall mysqlpp::Query::unlock(void)"
(?unlock@Query@mysqlpp@@EAEXXZ)
sql.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: virtual
bool __thiscall mysqlpp::Query::lock(void)" (?lock@Query@mysqlpp@@EAE_NXZ)

The following test case exhibits the problem.

#include <mysql++.h>

using namespace mysqlpp;

int
main (int argc, char* argv[]) {
    Connection connection(true);
    Query query(&connection, true);
    return 0;
}

It is so contrived I think I may be missing something. But what?

--
Pedro Lamarão
Desenvolvimento

Intersix Technologies S.A.
SP: (55 11 3803-9300)
RJ: (55 21 3852-3240)
www.intersix.com.br

Your Security is our Business

Thread
Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro Lamarão26 Apr
  • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Pedro Lamarão27 Apr
      • Re: Unresolved symbols in Query (Lockable)Warren Young28 Apr