List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:April 24 2006 3:15pm
Subject:MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testing
View as plain text
I have done really heavy testing of version 2.1.1 on all those platforms,
and have achieved success in almost any situation (exception: SSQLS with
NULL, but that's planned for 3.0), the only thing I am concerned is the
actual accuracy of transformed data from mysql to the library, how accurate
it is in x64 in contrast with x86, I have read the docs and source code and
many of them are handled with double.

I would like to drop a precompiled package for version 2.1.1 for the win32
platforms above, and aside i will like to add a pkg-config script, I have
been working on it with configure.ac, working about adding it to bakefile
for installation, it could really help developers finding flags, and the
other thing is the rc script for win32, it will allow version control of
libraries on the client machine, to avoid version conflicts.
Thread
MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testingCarlos Flores24 Apr
  • Re: MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testingWarren Young27 Apr
    • Re: MinGW, VC8.0 and x86_64 testingCarlos Flores27 Apr