List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M.K. tenNapel Date:April 20 2006 2:39pm
Subject:Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fields
View as plain text
Thanks for the reply. However, I don't see myself writing a patch yet,
I'm just not that skilled with my C++ programming :) But I'm learning
and maybe, some day, I will be usefull ;)
Does someone know where I can find some information, where I can learn
what is causing the problem and how I can avoid it? Maybe I can work
around it to avoid the problem.

--
If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem

Thread
Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli20 Jan
  • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young23 Jan
    • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli25 Jan
      • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
        • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
          • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
            • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
              • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel21 Apr