List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 20 2006 12:22pm
Subject:Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fields
View as plain text
M.K. tenNapel wrote:
> Is there any solution to this?

Read this thread:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/5433

You're welcome to apply the patch yourself.  Please report back on
whether it works or not, if you do.  As I replied in that thread, we
won't be applying this patch until v3.0.
Thread
Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli20 Jan
  • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young23 Jan
    • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli25 Jan
      • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
        • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
          • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
            • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
              • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel21 Apr