List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 19 2006 12:24am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v2.1.1
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> It might be a good idea to make a note on the website under the "old versions"
> that version 2.0 has crashable bugs that are fixed in 2.1, just to warn
> the unsuspecting who may be favouring stability over latest releases.

Hmmmm....That bug was introduced in v2.0.0, so if it took nearly 8
months for someone to find it, it's probably not bugging many people.

Welcome back, Kotter.  When can we have packarray?  >:)
Thread
RELEASE: v2.1.1Warren Young5 Apr
  • Re: RELEASE: v2.1.1Chris Frey18 Apr
    • Re: RELEASE: v2.1.1Warren Young19 Apr