List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 14 2006 10:36pm
Subject:Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0
View as plain text
Etienne Hirt wrote:
>> Some of the examples use this same mechanism, so I'd be surprised if
>> the bug is truly in MySQL++.
>
> I found no union query. Do you mean multiple queries?

No, I simply mean the model of calling use() to get a result set and
then accessing the data with operator[](const char*).

>> Have you tried running the examples?
>
> Which one do your recommend for testing?

Run all of simple* and custom* at least.  If any of them fail, that
could be a useful clue.

>> What is the type of this dbEvent data structure?
>
> Its an SSQL:

Ah, that could be the problem.  Try accessing the data fields directly,
instead of assigning it to an SSQLS.  It may be that SSQLS isn't
flexible enough to deal with a result set coming from multiple tables.
Thread
Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Etienne Hirt11 Apr
  • Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Warren Young13 Apr
    • Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Etienne Hirt14 Apr
      • Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Warren Young15 Apr