List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 13 2006 11:40am
Subject:Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0
View as plain text
Etienne Hirt wrote:
> While fetching data from a union query as shown in the code fragment
> below I get the following error when fetching the data from the second
> part which is only one row. The same behaviour is found when using a
> similar query also limited to one row:

Some of the examples use this same mechanism, so I'd be surprised if the
bug is truly in MySQL++.

Were you have to use an earlier version successfully?

Have you tried running the examples?

It says you aren't catching an exception: is this code wrapped in a try
block?

What is the type of this dbEvent data structure?
Thread
Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Etienne Hirt11 Apr
  • Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Warren Young13 Apr
    • Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Etienne Hirt14 Apr
      • Re: Error when fetching data of a Union query with Version 2.1.0Warren Young15 Apr