List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 8 2006 3:32am
Subject:Re: Destroying Query object causes unhandled exception
View as plain text
Paul Martin wrote:
> I am having the same problem as below... I can use my
> app in Debug mode no problem, but when I build Release
> I get the error below.

Are you linking your release executable to the release version of
MySQL++?  You can't mix versions.  This and the multithreaded flag fix
that the previous poster mentioned are aspects of the same thing.
Basically, there are several project settings that have to be the same
between your executable and any libraries you link to it.
Thread
Re: Re: Destroying Query object causes unhandled exceptionPaul Martin8 Apr
  • Re: Destroying Query object causes unhandled exceptionWarren Young8 Apr