List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 5 2006 4:03pm
Subject:Re: Visual C++ 7.1. compiler error when including custom.h
View as plain text
Tim Stewart wrote:

> I had hoped to use the sql_create_X macros.

Please re-read what I wrote, and the v2.1.0 change log entry.  This new
feature only makes it possible to use SSQLS in broader contexts than
before.  If you cannot use the feature, you get to use SSQLS with the
same limitations that we dealt with on all platforms.

 > Do I need to upgrade to Visual C++ 2005?

Well, plainly there are compensations. :)

I'm curious: why aren't you on MSDN?  I ask only to more broadly
understand the situation of the MySQL++ user base.
Thread
Visual C++ 7.1. compiler error when including custom.hTim Stewart3 Apr
  • Re: Visual C++ 7.1. compiler error when including custom.hWarren Young5 Apr
    • Re: Visual C++ 7.1. compiler error when including custom.hTim Stewart5 Apr