List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paoletti Vincenzo Date:April 5 2006 12:51pm
Subject:mysql info with mysql++ vers 1.7.4
View as plain text
Hi
after I've connected with mysql (4.1.12) I need to know some info like CHARACTER-SET.
I've tried with Connection->info() but the result is always "...";

How can I obtain this information with mysql++?

Thanks
Paolett Vincenzo
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message inerror.

mysql info with mysql++ vers 1.7.4Paoletti Vincenzo5 Apr
  • Re: mysql info with mysql++ vers 1.7.4Warren Young5 Apr
  • Re: mysql info with mysql++ vers 1.7.4Forums6 Apr