List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 31 2006 1:17pm
Subject:Re: Escaping a string
View as plain text
Bjoern Rasmussen wrote:
> I use a char array and not a std::string.

The quote manipulator currently doesn't do anything when used with char*.

 > Should that make a difference?

If you want it to work differently, provide a patch and we can discuss
it.  That's more productive than debating about whether it should be the
way it is or not.
Thread
Escaping a stringBjoern Rasmussen31 Mar
Re: Escaping a stringBjoern Rasmussen31 Mar
  • Re: Escaping a stringWarren Young31 Mar
    • Re: Escaping a stringSamuel Borgman31 Mar
      • Re: Escaping a stringWarren Young31 Mar
        • Re: Escaping a stringSamuel Borgman31 Mar
          • Re: Escaping a stringWarren Young5 Apr