List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:March 25 2006 11:19pm
Subject:Building Shared library with mingw
View as plain text
I actually found a way to build a shared library, all you have to do is go
through all thwe process to build a static one, then use one of the usefull
minngw tools, a2dll, all you have to do is:

a2dll libmysqlpp.a libmysqlpp.dll --driver-name=g++

And it will do the magic around, there are only two things, the examples
must be built deleting the define that tells that ther is no dll, and thanks
to the gracefull behavior of ld, you *must* link against the dll, forget the
import library.

I have done it with g++ 3.4.4 and latest update of binutils avaible on
mingw.org windows I will try it building cross over platform from my ubuntu
system

Thread
Building Shared library with mingwCarlos Flores26 Mar
  • Re: Building Shared library with mingwWarren Young31 Mar
    • Re: Building Shared library with mingwCarlos Flores3 Apr
      • Re: Building Shared library with mingwWarren Young5 Apr
        • Re: Building Shared library with mingwCarlos Flores18 Apr