List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 21 2006 8:38pm
Subject:Re: Solaris 10 exceptions problem.
View as plain text
Samuel Borgman wrote:

> I'm having a major problem with exceptions.

Exceptions seem to be a particular weakness of GCC on Solaris boxen.
Unfortunately, I don't have one here to play with, so all I'm going on
is anecdotal evidence I dig up on Google Groups and such.

If you're trying v2.0.x, install all the autotools and run the bootstrap
script to get fresh versions of all the scripts like libtool.  If you're
trying v2.1.x, that shouldn't be necessary, but let me know if that's
the case.

Can you provide me with shell access to this Solaris box?
Thread
Solaris 10 exceptions problem.Samuel Borgman21 Mar
  • Re: Solaris 10 exceptions problem.Warren Young21 Mar
    • Re: Solaris 10 exceptions problem.Samuel Borgman22 Mar