List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Samuel Borgman Date:March 21 2006 10:45am
Subject:Solaris 10 exceptions problem.
View as plain text
Hi,

I've been using mysql++ for years with all the disgusing patches, I've
finaly found a good time to upgrade to 2.x. But I'm having a major problem
with exceptions. It works perfectly on my workstation, a linux box. But on
the server a Solaris(SPARC64) 10 exceptions are not caught even in the
supplied examples.

I'm using mysql 5.19 binary downloaded for mysql.com. Mysql++ is the only
lib I'm having problems with. Any ideas?

Example the multiquery example fails with
 terminate called after throwing an instance of 'mysqlpp::ConnectionFailed'
  what():  Access denied for user 'samuel'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
zsh: IOT instruction (core dumped)  ./multiquery

I'm using gcc 3.4.5.

Thanks,

/Samuel
---
Samuel Borgman
VP Development

NewsMachine Business Intelligence AB
Blekingegatan 42
116 62 STOCKHOLM
samuel.borgman@stripped
www.newsmachine.se

Thread
Solaris 10 exceptions problem.Samuel Borgman21 Mar
  • Re: Solaris 10 exceptions problem.Warren Young21 Mar
    • Re: Solaris 10 exceptions problem.Samuel Borgman22 Mar