List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nis Haller Baggesen Date:March 20 2006 12:52pm
Subject:Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Okay, it's beta time for v2.1.  That means that it's feature complete
> and only wants testing to find bugs before release.  I had other plans
> for features to add to v2.1, but due to having such low response to the
> alpha series, I've decided to fast-track what I have now towards
> release.  What was left of v2.1 will come in later v2.x versions.
>
> Aside from fixing the floating point precision issue pointed out by Nis
> Haller Baggesen, this release is mostly about documentation updates.
>
> As always, you can download it at http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

Thanks for the very quick update. However we had some problems compiling
v2.1.0beta1 using gcc 4.0.2 on fedora core 4. There seemed to be an
error in queue.h.

However we did transplant the fixes back into 2.0.7, and it seems to
work for the floating point problem.

mvh

Nis Haller Baggesen.
Thread
BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1Warren Young18 Mar
  • Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1Nis Haller Baggesen20 Mar
    • Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1Warren Young20 Mar