List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 18 2006 6:09am
Subject:BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1
View as plain text
Okay, it's beta time for v2.1.  That means that it's feature complete
and only wants testing to find bugs before release.  I had other plans
for features to add to v2.1, but due to having such low response to the
alpha series, I've decided to fast-track what I have now towards
release.  What was left of v2.1 will come in later v2.x versions.

Aside from fixing the floating point precision issue pointed out by Nis
Haller Baggesen, this release is mostly about documentation updates.

As always, you can download it at http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/
Thread
BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1Warren Young18 Mar
  • Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1Nis Haller Baggesen20 Mar
    • Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.1.0beta1Warren Young20 Mar