List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Riccardo Roasio Date:March 14 2006 10:30am
Subject:compile with mysql++
View as plain text
Hi,
I'm in trouble compiling and building a c++ application that use mysql++...
Under linux i downloaded and compiled mysql++, so now i can run examples,
but I don't understand how to compile a new program;
 for example if i do

mv simple1.cpp prova.cpp

and after that i run make prova.cpp it said "nothing to be done",
if i run make -f Makefile.simple prova.cpp the result is the same...

If i run gcc -c prova.cpp it print a lot of erros....

What i need to do to compile and build an application using mysql++?

thanks,Riccardo
Thread
compile with mysql++Riccardo Roasio14 Mar
  • RE: compile with mysql++Marco A. Ramos14 Mar