List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 11 2006 6:02am
Subject:ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0alpha4
View as plain text
- Added Transaction class, and an example to test it.  You need to
re-run resetdb to make this work.

- Extracted all the C++ equivalents of SQL types from the top of
type_info.cpp into a new sql_types.h module, and using those types in
several places throughout the code, where we used to use raw C++ types.

- Replaced the way we were handling the generation of template query
versions of the many Query member functions with one that lets us change
the number of parameters as easily as you can the number of member
variables in an SSQLS.  The new default limit is 25 parameters.

- Connection class does a better job of catching the error of calling
certain member functions before the connection is established.

- Moved the stock SSQLS definition out of examples/custom*.cpp and into
a new stock.h header, which the examples use.  Also, #including that
from the util module just to test the new SSQLS feature allowing you to
#include such a header from multiple modules without getting a multiple
static member definition error.

- Plus a whole lot of housekeeping.  In particular, the Bakefiles have
fewer limitations with respect to the autoconf + automake system used
for v2.0.

As always, you can download it at http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/
Thread
ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0alpha4Warren Young11 Mar