List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 8 2006 10:20pm
Subject:Re: Instaling MySQL++-2.0.7 on Windows XP with mingw
View as plain text
Marco A. Ramos wrote:
> Afther that I did run makemake mingw and continius as the README file sait
> and the instalation and examples compilation was sussefully.

The fixes you proposed are already in v2.1.

You do realize that this means you're building the library statically,
right?  If you link your program to MySQL++ statically, you must release
your program under the LGPL or GPL license.  The big problem you're
hearing people on this list complaining about have to do with the fact
that no one can get it to build as a shared library or DLL, which would
avoid that licensing requirement.
Thread
Instaling MySQL++-2.0.7 on Windows XP with mingwMarco A. Ramos8 Mar
  • Re: Instaling MySQL++-2.0.7 on Windows XP with mingwWarren Young8 Mar