List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marco A. Ramos Date:March 8 2006 9:12pm
Subject:Instaling MySQL++-2.0.7 on Windows XP with mingw
View as plain text
Hello every one, I spen much time to install mysql++ to work on mingw, and
this is the way I didÂ’t  hope help some one:

The REAME.mingw file ask to do:

First, you will need to create a MinGW-compatible import

library.  Assuming you installed MySQL in c:\mysql and MySQL++

in c\mysql++, the commands to do this are:

      mkdir c:\mysql\lib\gcc

      cd c:\mysql\lib\gcc

      dlltool -k -d c:\mysql++\libmysqlclient.def -l libmysqlclient.a

But before this I edit the libmysqlclient.def and change:

mysql_more_results

mysql_next_result

for this:
mysql_more_results@4

mysql_next_result@4

Afther that I dedit the file lib\makefile.mingw and change this:

EX_BIN_DIR="..\examples\$(BIN_DIR)\"

RM=del /q

For this:

EX_BIN_DIR=..\examples\$(BIN_DIR)\

#RM=del /q

Afther that I did run makemake mingw and continius as the README file sait
and the instalation and examples compilation was sussefully.

Thread
Instaling MySQL++-2.0.7 on Windows XP with mingwMarco A. Ramos8 Mar
  • Re: Instaling MySQL++-2.0.7 on Windows XP with mingwWarren Young8 Mar