List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 6 2006 9:51pm
Subject:Re: Transaction class design in Wishlist
View as plain text
don thompson wrote:
> I'm very interested in how this (your) transaction class develops.

Keep an eye on the svn repository, then.  It should be ready soon.  If
not today, then certainly tomorrow.

It's a very simple little thing, so it will be useful to know if it is
going to meet your needs.  The only thing I see in your example that
might be hard to handle is the idea of nested transactions.  This
version of the class won't have specific support for that, and I don't
know of MySQL is smart enough to understand this concept, either.
Thread
Transaction class design in WishlistPedro LamarĂ£o6 Mar
  • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
    • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistPedro LamarĂ£o6 Mar
      • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
      • Re: Transaction class design in Wishlistdon thompson6 Mar
        • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
          • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
  • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistDrew Vogel8 Mar
    • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young8 Mar