List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 6 2006 5:55pm
Subject:Re: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha1
View as plain text
Patrick McMichael wrote:
> 	I know you get tired of MinGW questions, but do you think that
> Bakefile has the potential to solve that infernal problem?

I just tried it again, and I can tell you that the current tarball is a
step backwards in terms of buildability with respect to v2.0.  I've
fixed that in svn, so you'll see that in the next release.  All that
means, though, is that it's back to the same old breakage as we saw
before.  But at least now it's in a state where one sufficiently
motivated could show it to a knowledgeable MinGW person.
Thread
ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha1Warren Young2 Mar
  • RE: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha1Patrick McMichael2 Mar
    • Re: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha1Warren Young3 Mar
    • Re: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha1Warren Young6 Mar