List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 6 2006 4:25pm
Subject:Re: Transaction class design in Wishlist
View as plain text
Pedro Lamarão wrote:

> My suggestion is to not "commit on destruction" like described above.
> A transaction should not be committed if an exception is raised; it
> should be rolled back.

Good point.  I'll keep it in mind.
Thread
Transaction class design in WishlistPedro LamarĂ£o6 Mar
  • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
    • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistPedro LamarĂ£o6 Mar
      • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
      • Re: Transaction class design in Wishlistdon thompson6 Mar
        • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
          • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young6 Mar
  • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistDrew Vogel8 Mar
    • Re: Transaction class design in WishlistWarren Young8 Mar