List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 4 2006 9:23am
Subject:ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha3
View as plain text
I wouldn't have released this one so soon, if it wasn't for the
potentially destructive uninstall target in the previous version.
Hopefully I'll slow down from releasing tarballs every day.  :)

So, changes since alpha2:

- Fixed uninstall target; will no longer erase *.h files belonging to
other packages.

- Got it working on OS X

- Thread handling works correctly for autoconf target now

- Applied Waba's custom.pl correctness patches

- Applied Viktor Stark's multiple static member SSQLS patch

As always, you can download it at http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/
Thread
ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha3Warren Young4 Mar
  • Re: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha3Chris Frey4 Mar
    • Re: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha3Matt Dargavel6 Mar
      • Re: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha3Warren Young6 Mar