List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 4 2006 9:03am
Subject:Re: pending patches
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> Warren... are you keeping all the pending patches that are waiting for
> version 3.0?  It would be a shame if any of them were lost.

I believe I've now applied all pending patches that can go into 2.x,
with the exception of your packarray stuff.

So first, is packarray in a state where it can go into the alpha?

Second, the only pending patches I'm aware of that need to wait for v3.0
are Waba's nullable SSQLS fields one, and Richard Forrest's wish for
Boost::iterator compatible Result::iterators.  Is there anything else
that you're anxious to see applied?
Thread
pending patchesChris Frey7 Feb
  • Re: pending patchesWarren Young7 Feb