List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Will Moy Date:March 2 2006 8:07pm
Subject:Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?
View as plain text
Yeah, sorry, XPCOM components have to be written in C++, so I
mistakenly assumed it used MySql++. My bad.

All I wanted to find out was whether anyone on this list had
tried to make a MySql++ XPCOM component and I guess by the
silence that noone has.

Incidentally, I just compiled 2.1.0a lib/lib.dsp in Visual C++
2005 Express Edition with no fuss whatsoever, so thanks very
much -- a huge improvement on makemake.

Cheers,

Will