List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick McMichael Date:March 2 2006 4:06pm
Subject:RE: ALPHA RELEASE: v2.1.0.alpha1
View as plain text
Warren,
	I know you get tired of MinGW questions, but do you think that
Bakefile has the potential to solve that infernal problem?  I know that
wxWidgets builds in MinGW without much difficulty and it is Bakefile's main
customer.  Is it worth spending the time to see if it could alleviate any of
the exporting/linking problems we have?  As usual, I must say that a MinGW
shared library build (dll) would be a pretty awesome thing to have.

Thanks,

-Patrick