List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 28 2006 11:06pm
Subject:Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?
View as plain text
Will Moy wrote:

> A number of people in the past seem to have looked at making
> MySql++ an XPCOM component from the Mozilla side and given up -
> e.g. http://mysqlxpcom.mozdev.org.

I don't see any mention of MySQL++ on that page, or in the mailing list
archives.  You do understand that MySQL++ is not the same thing as the
MySQL C API, right?  The C API is discussed on the main MySQL mailing
list, not here.

If you're not confused, then please explain what problems you're having.
Thread
Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?Will Moy28 Feb
  • Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?Warren Young1 Mar
    • Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?Will Moy2 Mar