List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Will Moy Date:February 28 2006 8:31am
Subject:Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?
View as plain text
Dear all,

I checked the archive and haven't seen a mention of this. XPCOM
is Mozilla's Cross-Platform COM - it gives an interface for
javascript Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird etc. extensions do things
written in C++.

A number of people in the past seem to have looked at making
MySql++ an XPCOM component from the Mozilla side and given up -

I wondered if anyone on the MySql++ side of things had tried or
might be interested in this?

My best to you all,

Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?Will Moy28 Feb
  • Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?Warren Young1 Mar
    • Re: Mysql++ in Mozilla/Firefox - XPCOM?Will Moy2 Mar