List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 27 2006 1:17pm
Subject:Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005
View as plain text
Robert Brisita wrote:

> Some problems I have had was:
> Compiler options /ZI /Zi are incompatible together, one or the other but
> not both.
> Compiler option /G6 is deprecated use /G instead for the release build.
>
> I believe the problem you are having is in the lib/makefile.vc and
> examples/makefile.vc.
> What I found was that backslashes had to be doubled and when referencing
> a variable in the
> makefile I had to surround the variable in quotes.  Without the quotes
> the makefile would put debug and the file it was creating together:
> debugcoldata.obj

Ultimately, the solution to both of these problems is to move back to
VC++ project files instead of GNU make.  Would you please consider
trying the Bakefile branch I posted about on Friday?
Thread
Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Catalin Ispas20 Feb
  • Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Warren Young20 Feb
Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Robert Brisita26 Feb
  • Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Catalin Ispas26 Feb
    • Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Warren Young27 Feb
      • Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Catalin Ispas28 Feb
  • Re: Problem building version 2.0.7 with Visual C++ 2005Warren Young27 Feb