List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 20 2006 7:36pm
Subject:Re: SQLQuery
View as plain text
Ovidiu Bivolaru wrote:

> Is there any way to avoid the 12 parameters limit for SQLQuery() when
> using mysql++-1.7.x ? My query should have 14 parameters.

I would first suggest moving to either Query's stream syntax, or to
SSQLS.  Either will let you have unlimited fields.

If you don't wish to do either, you can just add more template query
methods to SQLQuery (or is it Query...I forget).  This will make your
library incompatible with everyone else's copy, but if you are shipping
a copy of the library with your program anyway, that shouldn't be a
problem.  I would suggest renaming the library file to avoid conflicts.

I've added an item for this to the Wishlist.
Thread
SQLQueryOvidiu Bivolaru19 Feb
  • Re: SQLQueryWarren Young20 Feb