List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 18 2006 12:20am
Subject:Re: Help with BadQuery Exception
View as plain text
Allen Saucier wrote:

> I am getting a "BadQuery" exception thrown _*every time*_ I send in this
> statement:
>
> "select * from signature;"

What do you get in the 'error' member of the BadQuery object?

> I am on an XP box running MySQL++ ver: 1.7.32

Why aren't you at least running 1.7.40?  It would be even more
preferable if you were using 2.0.x.

> I know the command is valid.

Have you tried running the examples?

If the examples work, try reworking the simple1 example to query your
database instead of the MySQL++ sample database.  Whether it fails on
your database or not, it will be educational.

> Both with and without the ; added.

The semicolon isn't needed in MySQL++ queries.  It's only required by
the interactive MySQL query tools.
Thread
Help with BadQuery ExceptionAllen Saucier17 Feb
  • Re: Help with BadQuery ExceptionWarren Young18 Feb
    • Re: Help with BadQuery ExceptionAllen Saucier20 Feb