List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 10 2006 6:53pm
Subject:Re: Can I set the MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option?
View as plain text
Kevin Regan wrote:
> Will this be in a future release?

Agh...sorry about that.  I forgot that patch hadn't been released yet.

All I'm waiting for on 2.0.8 is a better excuse to release.  I don't
like to make releases for small feature patches like this.
Thread
Can I set the MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option?Kevin Regan9 Feb
  • Re: Can I set the MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option?Warren Young9 Feb
  • RE: Can I set the MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option?Kevin Regan9 Feb
    • Re: Can I set the MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option?Warren Young10 Feb
  • RE: Can I set the MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option?Kevin Regan9 Feb