List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:February 10 2006 6:37am
Subject:Re: Stability problems with mysql++
View as plain text
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 07:19:22AM +0100, Matthias Braun wrote:
> My C++ is stable when running at Windows, but on my Linux it is unstable
> and just crashing when setting up simple commands although I am using
> exception handling like the following:

You'll need to post the actual crash, with a backtrace as well, for
proper help.

> query << "ALTER TABLE " << tablename << " ENABLE KEYS;";
> try
> {
>      query.store();
> }
> catch (BadQuery er)
> {
>       throw sql_error(er.error);
> }

Note there is a difference between query.store() and query.execute().

store() handles SQL statements that return a result set, execute() handles
the others.  ALTER TABLE does not return rows of data.

- Chris

Thread
Stability problems with mysql++Matthias Braun10 Feb
  • Re: Stability problems with mysql++Chris Frey10 Feb
  • Re: Stability problems with mysql++Warren Young10 Feb