List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eileen Li Date:February 8 2006 10:43pm
Subject:mysql\lib and mysql\include for VC++ 7.1
View as plain text
I am running windows and having problem in compile under VC++ 7.1
version. I download VC6.0 version and it is OK to compile, since I
notice there is mysql\lib and mysql\include  and the whole project files
enclosed with VC6.0 package, but not find these in VC7.1 version for
mysql++2.0.7 version, where can I find mysql\lib and mysql\include for
VC++ 7.1?  I tried to use same mysql\lib and mysql\include comes with
VC6.0 package, but it not working, having some undefined macro. Thanks!

Thread
mysql\lib and mysql\include for VC++ 7.1Eileen Li8 Feb
  • Re: mysql\lib and mysql\include for VC++ 7.1Warren Young9 Feb