List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 6 2006 6:37pm
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
Waba wrote:
> Here is my patch that enables one to use nullable fields in SQLSS. Since
> it will break binary compatibility...

Anything that breaks binary compatibility will have to wait for v3.0.
There will at least be a v2.1 release before that point.

Thanks for doing the work, but I'm going to have to put this on a shelf
for now.
Thread
Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSChris Frey4 Feb
    • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young6 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young5 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSddneilson7 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young7 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz14 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young14 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz17 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young18 Nov