List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:February 4 2006 8:40am
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 09:18:16AM +0100, Waba wrote:
> Here is my patch that enables one to use nullable fields in SQLSS. Since
> it will break binary compatibility, I feel necessary to explain the
> steps that I have followed. If you don't care, just skip to the summary
> below.

Thanks.  Excellent documentation for your patch.  I've only skimmed it
so far; I hope to have time to look at it closer soon.

Side note: looks like svn didn't pick up your new custom7.cpp in its diff
output.  It's missing in the patch, but I see traces of it in Makefile.am :-)

- Chris

Thread
Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSChris Frey4 Feb
    • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWaba4 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young6 Feb
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young5 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSddneilson7 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young7 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz14 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young14 Nov
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSDavid A. Betz17 Nov
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young18 Nov