List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 2 2006 8:28pm
Subject:Re: new version of mysql++ ?
View as plain text
Johannes Schaub wrote:

> reading a date value out
> of my database and day, month weren't set properly in the resulting objects.

Post an example showing the problem.  The MySQL++ custom* examples use
mysqlpp::Date objects in SSQLSes successfully, so the problem is most
likely in your code.

> are there any plans of releasing a new version of mysql++?

I'm not aware of any major issues, so I have no immediate plans for a
new release.
Thread
new version of mysql++ ?Johannes Schaub2 Feb
  • Re: new version of mysql++ ?Warren Young2 Feb
Re: new version of mysql++ ?Warren Young2 Feb