List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Schaub Date:February 2 2006 7:36pm
Subject:new version of mysql++ ?
View as plain text
hi all!

i'm developing a contact management app using the free wxWidgets and mysql++. I read about

some problems with ssql structures and i encountered a bug myself, reading a date value
out
of my database and day, month weren't set properly in the resulting objects.
are there any plans of releasing a new version of mysql++? that would really be a good
decision.
please note i'm fairly new to mysql++, having set up mysql++ on windows yesterday...

mfg johannes
Thread
new version of mysql++ ?Johannes Schaub2 Feb
  • Re: new version of mysql++ ?Warren Young2 Feb
Re: new version of mysql++ ?Warren Young2 Feb